The Finance and Administration group within the Office of the Provost has a variety of responsibilities:
- Coordinating budgeting, budget monitoring and Trustee reporting for all the schools and academic and administrative support functions under the Provost.
- Managing the allocation of costs for academic and administrative support functions to the several schools.
- Providing HR advice, support and approval reviews for the areas under the Provost.
- Facilitating space planning and effective space allocations.
- Providing functional leadership and ownership of student and faculty technology systems, including PeopleSoft administrative systems and the Scholars@Duke website.
- Maintaining official faculty records.
- Facilitating Duke’s global activities, including the development of Duke Kunshan University.
- Staffing the faculty-led University Priorities Committee.
Visit the Provost's Office Finance & Administration website for more information.